Tough choices this evening for Weber County Forum political wonks who are also rabid San Francisco Giants fans (like us). Due to the cruel serendipity of MLB playoff scheduling, tonight's one and only Major Sports playoff event which isn't inhibited by a nagging "game clock," (unlike Presidential debates) happens to run headlong into tonight's "Third (count 'em) Presidential candidate debate."
We have two MAJOR WORLD EVENTS happening at the very same time tonight, dangit.
- C-SPAN Live streaming Video (Recorded 10/23/12)
So what about it folks? 1) Will you be watching the S.F Giants try to clinch the MLB National League 2012 title championship game tonight; or 2) will you glued into a relatively-important political debate where you'll finally be deciding which presidential candidate is the "lesser evil"?
Just for fun as y'all contemplate this, here's our new online poll:
The floor's open for whatever's on your minds, O Gentle Ones.
10/23/12 9:00 a.m.: We've rounded up a few notable post-debate stories and other items. Not everyone believes Obama was last night's victor:
- CNN Poll: Nearly half of debate watchers say Obama won showdown - CNN
- Obama Reelection Odds Increase In Prediction Markets Following Foreign Policy Debate - HuffPo
- "Horses and bayonets" becomes latest debate catchphrase - Chicago Trib
- Angry Obama Loses to Unflappable Romney - Daily Beast
- Entire Nation Now Undecided After 4 Debates - The Onion