In connection with the 1/4/12 Ogden shootout incident, the Standard-Examiner provides this morning a Scott Schwebke story and a pair of videos "obtained Monday by the Standard-Examiner through a state public records request [which] shows the chaotic scene Ogden law officers encountered when they arrived at 8:42 p.m. outside the home of Matthew David Stewart, 3268 Jackson Ave":
- The Standard reports that these videos were produced in response to a GRAMA request. Did the Standard request all crime scene videos?
- Did the Standard specifically request helmet cam videos? If not, why not?
- Assuming the S-E request broadly included merely a general demand for all videos, where are the helmet cam videos?
- Assuming helmet cam videos do exist, did government authorities specifically deny the S-E's request for this important documentary evidence? If not, why not?
- Do helmet cam videos exist at all? If not, why not? Mr. Schwebke offers no information whatsoever on this important question.
Update 4/10/12 10:30 p.m.: The Standard is now carrying a new story, along with a video, showing the suspect, Matthew Stewart, being removed from the crime scene and transported to the hospital: