Thursday, May 22, 2008

Spotlight on Today's Std-Ex Op Ed piece

Lafray Kelley provides some sound and politically-generic advice

By Curmudgeon

I'd point out that there is an interesting, and well-written, op-ed piece in today's Standard-Examiner by LaFray Kelley, the chair of the Weber County Democratic Party. It discusses the relative importance of voting in state and local elections compared to national elections. Worth a look, I think.

Here's my favorite line: "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Damn, I wish I'd written that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In Ogden Valley, the motto has been "Speak Up for what you want, or take what you get!"

The residents of Northern Utah have been content to accept the status quo, it is time to change that.

Post a Comment

© 2005 - 2014 Weber County Forum™ -- All Rights Reserved