Wednesday, September 28, 2005

First Responses to WCF Candidate Query

I've received two responses already from the short questionaire that I emailed to the council candidates last night. Click here for these two Ogden city council candidates' most timely responses. You'll also find a new link to the questionaire in the Weber County Forum sidebar. I'll update it as new responses "come aboard."

I don't know about the rest of our gentle readers; but I think these two candidates deserve extra points for stating their views quickly and upfront, and not trying to run sleazy "stealth campaigns."

Update 9/29/05 11:04 a.m. MT: Three more questionaire responses have been added as of this time and date.

Update 9/29/05 1:32 p.m. MT: Steve Larsen and Jeff LeFevre have now submitted their responses, bringing the total to seven.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have been reading all of these avidly. Thanks, Rudi, for sending out the questions, and also, thanks very much to those candidates who are responding!

Anonymous said...

I second that Mr. Glassman. It's been a pleasure rubbing shoulders with each of the candidates. I do want to somewhat prematurely congratulate you on running a very effective and strong campaign. There may have been a few that didn't see you coming. I want to also thank Rudi for providing a forum, and allowing our voices to be heard. The jury's still out, however I feel this blog may have helped changed Ogden's political landscape.

Anonymous said...

Lets cut through the BS here. I say to hell with Glasmann for council, I think he ought to be mayor!

He and Jeske and Prisbey seem to be the very few in this race that aint afraid to call it like it is.

This Godfrey regime is morally bankrupt and needs to be swept out with the trash.

Anonymous said...

Ozboy, I'll drink to that!

© 2005 - 2014 Weber County Forum™ -- All Rights Reserved