Tonight's the second nite of the 2012 GOP National Convention, folks. And if you think the big party's all over, inasmuch as Mitt Romney already secured the GOP presidential nomination last night... you ain't seen nuttin yet. Tonight's the night when all the other extreme GOP wackos will be marched out to rant on and have "their own day in the GOP political sun." Watch "it" tonight on C-SPAN and be amazed:
- RNC Live Stream: C-SPAN (7-11 p.m. ET)
And here are a few post-Day One news tidbits to spark a little WCF conversation/discussion, as we embark upon the 2012 GOP Convention Dog and Pony Show Day Two :
- RNC Disenfranchises Paul Delegates; Rigs Rules to Nominate Romney
- Romney's "RNC Power Grab": What Really Happened
- Floor fight: Grass-roots activists battle attempt to rig RNC delegate rules
- GOP's Final Word to Paul Supporters: 'F**k Off'
- GOP OKs platform barring abortions, gay marriage, etc.