Chewy Salon.com post for our WCF readers who've been recently mesmerized by Facebook and other online social networking media:
- Have you ever considered deleting your Facebook account? Why did you stay?
- Do you agree with this reader comment, " It's like the Hotel California: you can check in but you can't ever check out"?
- Is there any truth in this compound query from "gentle" Salon.com reader VerbalRemedy, who starts off his possibly overly-cranky comment thusly: Next up in HTT* Essays ?
So who amongst our Gentle Readers would like to join in this conversation on yet anotherwise tediously slow Emerald City news day?
- "I Don't Even OWN a Television"
- "Why I Refuse To Get A Cell Phone"
- "You'll Never Catch Me in a Horseless Carriage"
- "These Kids Today and Their Rock-n-Roll Music"
- "Flouridation Is Coming To Get You"
- "If You Aren't A Fruitarian You're Part of The Problem"
- *HTT=Holier Than Thou