Here's what we've all been waiting for, O politically wonkish WCF Readers, as street-hardened Demo incumbent U.S. Vice President Joe Biden enters the TeeVee ring tonight for a live bare-knuckle debate against GOP V.P. candidate Paul Ryan, incidentally the proud winner of the WCF Eddie Muster lookalike contest, btw.
Here's the link to tonght's C-SPAN streaming video, which kicks off the live debate promptly at 7 p.m., Mountain Time:
Here are a few pre-debate web stories which we rounded up this afternoon whilst Googling, just to whet your political appetites:
- 5 things to watch in VP debate - Politico
- Joe Biden Debate: Expect 'Pitbull' Focused On Sharp Policy Contrasts, Say Insiders - HuffPo
- Can Joe Biden Save Barack Obama? - Slate
Better yet, lodge your comments as tonight's V.P. debate unfolds.
And who would like to speculate on tonight's prospectiv V.P. debate "winner," O Gentle Ones?
Update 10/12/12 8:00 a.m.: We've now rounded up a few interesting post-debate writeups:
- Winners and losers in the vice presidential debate - WaPo
- Joe Biden’s secret weapon: laughter - Salon
- Noonan: Confusing Strength With Aggression - Wall Street Journal
- Joltin' Joe Biden wins the bout - Politico
- Biden Gave Democrats The Show They Wanted—and Needed - New Republic
- Biden rattles Ryan - WaPo
- Laughing Man and Choir Boy - HuffPo
- Video: Media harps on Biden's demeanor - Politico
- The Vice Presidential Debate: Joe Biden Was Right to Laugh -Rolling Stone
Cal Grondahl has a good one too, LOL...
|Standard-Examiner/Cal Grondahl 10/12/12|